Sunday, January 18, 2009

New addition to the family...

Since I can't have pets or children, thest best I can do is this...


I fried the charger of my old camera the other day, but it's had a good innings. I got a $100 gift voucher the other day, so I decided I'd go shopping and see what's around. I came home with this lovely little model. It's just a basic point-and-shoot, but it does what I need it to, so it's all good. It's 10 megapixel and a 2.7 inch display screen, so even blind ol' me can see what I've taken pictures of!
After having a bit of an anxiety attack on Thursday, I decided a little retail therapy was in order. It was $300, reduced to $250, so with the $100 voucher, it only cost me $150... Score!
Well, best go and get myself organised for dinner...
PS... Thanks for the heads up on the purple text... hope this is easier to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment